HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | .

What if the last days are now literal day's?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BrianC

PostSubject: Re: What if the last days are now literal day's?   10/15/2014, 14:02

Actually, Ellis Skolfield has the only accurate interpretation of Daniel's 70 weeks I've ever seen. And it's kind of complicated. It gets the dates correct for the 62 weeks, the following 7 weeks, and the final week. That final week is difficult to understand. It's complicated. But when he lays out the events, they all fall perfectly in line. That 70th week is not 7 years. That's what throws everyone off. You have to really know Ancient Hebrew traditions to know what the 70th week is and how to define it. I'd look into Ellis's other numerical prophecies before diving into his 70 weeks prophecy interpretation, because that one is hard to understand and take in unless you know some of the others.

Suffice to say, Daniel was under a Hebrew/Babylonian 360 day calendar that needs to be converted into a 365.24 day solar calendar, because that's how we track history. That's the only way to track the Old Testament prophecies through history. There is no other way. Once you do that, then you'll start seeing the dates line up properly, but only if you have the correct starting date. I forget what it is. You may have the starting date correct, but you never know. People get that stuff wrong all the time. Ellis is pretty good about only using dates agreed upon by most scholars. The non-scholars (aka - most prophecy people) like to mess up the dates to make their predictions fit. But like I said, you probably have the right starting date. I forget what the starting year is on that one.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

PostSubject: Re: What if the last days are now literal day's?   10/16/2014, 09:10

Hi Brian,

"Ellis Skolfield has the only accurate interpretation of Daniel's 70 weeks I've ever seen" - Brian
You need to watch this video, because there is no 'time-gap': the proclamation of Jesus...

..."The time is fulfilled."
...points to the Prophet Daniel's Prophecy (Daniel 9:24-27); a MUST-SEE video.

(start watching at time-line 10:50, and watch all the way to 50:50)

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down

What if the last days are now literal day's?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Holy City Bible Code Forum :: Christianity :: Christianity-