HomePortalRegisterLog in


Share | .
 

 North Korea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ed J

avatar


PostSubject: Re: North Korea   4/13/2013, 06:18

Hi David,

I really do not care if others believe as I do either,
I at least explain my view till "they" understand.
This, I believe, is the key to communication.

_____________
God bless
Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Ed J

avatar


PostSubject: People become squeamish when it comes to answering   4/13/2013, 06:29

Hi David,

When questioned, people become squeamish for fear of being challenged to prove they believe.
I see this time and time again, especially when others merely ask questions for purposes of clarification.

Establishing "WHY" something is believed is the key to communication, otherwise people will end up
arguing over misconceptions. I see people arguing over misconceptions all the time. This I will not do!

_____________
God bless
Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50




PostSubject: Re: North Korea   4/14/2013, 02:15

Sometimes people don't even bother to examine the point given and simply want to be given answers. I have found cases of this and find it a waste of my time. To show that a person has even examined the point they may ask a question about something they read in the website or information presented to them. This shows their interest in the point given. It is not a fear of challange or being squeamish in my case because I have retained those things that are good in all my years of Bible and code study. I have found that at times people will hold a point of view and refuse to budge therefore they really won't examine a point given they simply demand answers.

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
Daauthor50




PostSubject: Re: North Korea   4/14/2013, 02:45

This video seems to have a few good points but misses it at the end as there is NO pre-trib rapture. If and when America falls, Israel stands alone. I present it as one reason why I see the fall of America.

http://youtu.be/2YAzVAy9Of4

DavidJ
Back to top Go down
really




PostSubject: Re: North Korea   4/21/2013, 10:57

Does anybody here feel that the Texas explosion COULD be terrorist related?
Back to top Go down
really




PostSubject: Re: North Korea   4/21/2013, 11:03

Did anybody here pray for the 19 year old Boston bomb suspect? I did. I prayed that Jesus reach out to Him, and I felt that prayer.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

avatar


PostSubject: Re: North Korea   4/21/2013, 12:01

Daauthor50 wrote:
Sometimes people don't even bother to examine the point given and simply want to be given answers. I have found cases of this and find it a waste of my time. To show that a person has even examined the point they may ask a question about something they read in the website or information presented to them. This shows their interest in the point given. It is not a fear of challange or being squeamish in my case because I have retained those things that are good in all my years of Bible and code study. I have found that at times people will hold a point of view and refuse to budge therefore they really won't examine a point given they simply demand answers.

DavidJ
Hi David,

But you haven't explained your point is for me to examine it? Instead,
you send me on a wild goose chase to look up what someone else said.

_____________
God bless
Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Ed J

avatar


PostSubject: Re: North Korea   4/21/2013, 12:03

really wrote:
Does anybody here feel that the Texas explosion COULD be terrorist related?
Hi Really,

You mean the fertilizer plant that blew up?

_____________
God bless
Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org


Back to top Go down
really




PostSubject: Re: North Korea   4/21/2013, 13:04

Ed J wrote:
really wrote:
Does anybody here feel that the Texas explosion COULD be terrorist related?
Hi Really,

You mean the fertilizer plant that blew up?

_____________
God bless
Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org



Ed,

Yes the fertilizer plant.
Back to top Go down
really




PostSubject: Re: North Korea   4/21/2013, 13:06

really wrote:
Did anybody here pray for the 19 year old Boston bomb suspect? I did. I prayed that Jesus reach out to Him, and I felt that prayer.

Ed,

Were you watching the News report (Live) of the manhunt for the 19 year old suspect?
Back to top Go down
Ed J

avatar


PostSubject: Re: North Korea   4/21/2013, 13:23

really wrote:
really wrote:
Did anybody here pray for the 19 year old Boston bomb suspect? I did. I prayed that Jesus reach out to Him, and I felt that prayer.
Ed,

Were you watching the News report (Live) of the manhunt for the 19 year old suspect?
Hi Really,

No, I don't have regular TV, I only have internet.

_____________
God bless
Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
really




PostSubject: Re: North Korea   4/21/2013, 15:18

Ed,

Interesting.

Did you watch it on the Net?
Back to top Go down
Ed J

avatar


PostSubject: Re: North Korea   4/21/2013, 15:51

No, do you got a link?
Back to top Go down
Ed J

avatar


PostSubject: Re: North Korea   4/21/2013, 17:18

Daauthor50 wrote:
This video seems to have a few good points but misses it at the end as there is NO pre-trib rapture. If and when America falls, Israel stands alone. I present it as one reason why I see the fall of America.

http://youtu.be/2YAzVAy9Of4

DavidJ
Hi David,

Did you see Jonathan Cahn's address at the Presidential Inaugral Prayer breakfast? If not, you really need to see it...



_____________
God bless
Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
really




PostSubject: Re: North Korea   4/21/2013, 19:54

Ed J wrote:
No, do you got a link?

Maybe this http://abc.go.com/watch/2020/SH559026/VDKA0_424gju71/2020-419-capture-of-boston-bomber
But I can not check it due to my connection.
It was on TV Live and continuously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: North Korea   

Back to top Go down
 

North Korea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Holy City Bible Code Forum :: Miscellaneous :: Current Events & Science-