HomePortalRegisterLog in


Share | .
 

 English Gematria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
solique




PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   10/7/2014, 18:38

Hi Ed. I'm not interested in numbers. I speak English :) If numbers is your thing though, I won't judge you.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

avatar


PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   10/7/2014, 21:20

OK(26)

Hi Solique,

I'm not particularity fond of numbers either,
but I do kinda like the number "54". Why?
If A is 1, B is 2, C is 3, D is 4 and E is 5.
"ED" could be numerically coded as 54.

____________
God bless
Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Ed J

avatar


PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   10/7/2014, 21:30

...as a matter of fact I can prove the number 54 represents me.

How, you might ask? I can write the number "54" on a piece of paper
and I guarantee YOU would see the name ED written there. If I had a way
to post the number 54 HAND WRITTEN I would show you exactly what I mean.
Back to top Go down
solique




PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   10/8/2014, 21:50

Hi Ed

So, what does your name adding up to 54 mean?
Back to top Go down
Ed J

avatar


PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   10/9/2014, 17:01

solique wrote:
Hi Ed

So, what does your name adding up to 54 mean?
Hi Solique,

Numbers don't mean anything in and of themselves, it
is what associates them "Theomatically" that's important.

in "English"(74) "Gematria"(74) my name adds up to 9 (5+4=9) But
in Hebrew my name עד (Ed) adds up to 74, just like the name "Jesus"(74)
"JESUS" was witness of God, and "ED" is a witness of God. See how it works?

B’shem  
YHVH  
Witness עד=74 (Ed) (Joshua 22:34)
Back to top Go down
Ed J

avatar


PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   10/9/2014, 17:33

Hi Solique,

Have you ever considered that television is a reflection of reality.

____________
God bless
Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
solique




PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   10/9/2014, 23:20

Ed J wrote:
Hi Solique,

Have you ever considered that television is a reflection of reality.

____________
God bless
Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Yes, and the internet? :)
Back to top Go down
solique




PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   10/9/2014, 23:24

Ed J wrote:
solique wrote:
Hi Ed

So, what does your name adding up to 54 mean?
Hi Solique,

Numbers don't mean anything in and of themselves, it
is what associates them "Theomatically" that's important.

in "English"(74) "Gematria"(74) my name adds up to 9 (5+4=9) But
in Hebrew my name עד (Ed) adds up to 74, just like the name "Jesus"(74)
"JESUS" was witness of God, and "ED" is a witness of God. See how it works?

B’shem  
YHVH  
Witness עד=74 (Ed) (Joshua 22:34)

But lots of people have the same name, "Ed", so what do you say about them.
Back to top Go down
Ed J

avatar


PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   10/9/2014, 23:49

Ed J wrote:
Hi Solique,

I'm not particularity fond of numbers either,
but I do kinda like the number "54". Why?
If A is 1, B is 2, C is 3, D is 4 and E is 5.
"ED" could be numerically coded as 54.

I can even offer you proof that the number 54 represents ED.
How, you might ask? I will write the number 54 on a piece of paper
and I guarantee YOU will see the name ED written there. Here's proof:

Hi Solique,

...........

____________
God bless
Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
solique




PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   10/10/2014, 22:35

Hi Ed. Do you have "Snipping Tool" on your computer? Most computers have it. It has a pair of scissors on the icon. You can "snip" anything on the net or computer and save it, just like cutting out a newspaper clipping with scissors and saving it. Just thought I'd mention it in case you didn't know. It's good for cutting things for posting.

So, your name can look like '54', as would anyone who has the name "Ed". So what does it mean to you?

It sounds a bit like Astrology to me. Those under the same star sign are supposed to share the same day, etc. (We are warned against Astrology).

You also mentioned that your name adds up to "74", as does Jesus' name add up to 74 using your numbers. Again, what about all of the other Ed's.

Back to top Go down
Ed J

avatar


PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   10/10/2014, 22:53

solique wrote:
Hi Ed. Do you have "Snipping Tool" on your computer? Most computers have it. It has a pair of scissors on the icon. You can "snip" anything on the net or computer and save it, just like cutting out a newspaper clipping with scissors and saving it. Just thought I'd mention it in case you didn't know. It's good for cutting things for posting.

Hi Solique,

I may, but I don't know what you mean, so I'm not sure.
Can you PM me and walk me through the process if I have it?

____________
God bless
Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Ed J

avatar


PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   10/10/2014, 22:54

solique wrote:
It sounds a bit like Astrology to me. Those under the same star sign are supposed to share the same day, etc. (We are warned against Astrology).

Really? How so?
Back to top Go down
Ed J

avatar


PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   10/10/2014, 23:16

solique wrote:


So, your name can look like '54', as would anyone who has the name "Ed". So what does it mean to you?

Hi Solique,

You're missing the point here. And it
really doesn't look like the number "54",
but a "5" and a "4" - which IS the point!
"English Gematria" (A=1, B=2, C=3, ...Z=26)

It points to me "ED", pointing to it - "English Gematria".  That's point #1.

Point #2
"ED" עד=74 in "Hebrew Gematria" Theomatically matches "JESUS"=74 in "English Gematria".
And as "I" said before, none of this would mean anything without a Theomatic connection.
I will give you the "Theomatic" connection of Point #2, of this post, in my next posts.

____________
God bless
Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
Ed J

avatar


PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   10/11/2014, 00:12

Hi Solique,

Do you understand Point #1 now? (<-- please answer)
"ED" offers proof to the validity of "English Gematria".

Are you also familiar with "an outline", here is an example of one...


An outline also offers proof to the validity of "English Gematria". (A=1 - Z=26)
So now you have two witnesses of the validity of "English Gematria"!

____________
God bless
Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
http://www.holycitybiblecode.org
Back to top Go down
solique




PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   10/14/2014, 09:42

hi Ed. No I still don't understand or see any connection, sorry. But you are free to believe in it.

I think numbers are significant in scripture, but not Gemetria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: English Gematria   

Back to top Go down
 

English Gematria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Holy City Bible Code Forum :: Miscellaneous :: Gematria-